Royal School of Needlework-- 2015 Courses

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Pat!

 


As many of you ladies watched, I worked feverishly to complete the BlueBird Baltimore Album block in time for my friend, Pat, who was celebrating her 70th birthday on the very day we were stopping in Yorkshire on the way back from Scotland to join the ship. We had a wonderful time with Pat, her husband, Brian, and their fantastic family.

As you can see, Pat liked her block!

Happy Birthday, Pat!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jayne said...

Hi Margaret,
I am enjoying your blogs and Pat looks great for being 70. Your block is beautiful.
Jayne

jayne said...

Hi again,
Now that I remembered my password I'll add more. I sent your blog to my sister to read as she remembers being in Inverness. She enjoyed it as well.
I hope Jim can get those legs better so he can enjoy the trip.
Jayne

Margaret said...

Thanks for your great comments, Jayne. We are doing one day at a time.

Yes, Pat "really" looks great for 70, and she has such wonderful energy.