Royal School of Needlework-- 2015 Courses

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Applique in Progress


On Thursday applique nights, it is fun to see the progress the ladies are making with their applique. Val has added a border to this wool/flannel quilt since last time we met.

Jean has nearly finished her wool table mat. (We forgot to warn her that this wool applique can become addictive!)

Arlene has a fantastic sense of colors. This exciting work is "in progress". We can't wait to see the finished product!


Val's lady bugs. She says she's seeing circles!

Posted by Picasa

(Please leave comment if you cannot see images. Picasa would not allow me to add photos the normal way.)

1 comment:

Ramblingon said...

This inspires me to begin my decorative sewing again once my right hand has entirely regained its abilities. I don't do applique but I do embroidering. No cross stitch..I do things that I create myself and then embroider. This is the Admiral's mommy.