Royal School of Needlework-- 2015 Courses

Friday, November 11, 2011

Featuring Sue Hart

Sue's Baltimore Album quilt, "Chapters in My Life".
Two weeks later, Sue entered this quilt in the juried and judged "A Quilter's Gathering" quilt show in Nashua, New Hampshire. It won the "Publisher's Award" from Quilter's Magazine.

Fantastic, Sue!

(Sue is on the left.)

 

In Nashua!




A square in a square in a square.

 

Sue's "work in progress", using Kaffe Fassett fabrics.






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

cottonreel said...

Lovely quilts . I love Kaffe's fabrics and I have quite a collection . So beautiful away from the ditsy patchwork .

antique quilter said...

I Love that BA quilt beautiful work, always love seeing the projects of your friends and YOU!!!
Kathie

Maritza said...

Margaret, todos los quilts están geniales pero el de las aplicaciones me encanta!!!!. Los bloques son preciosos y además los bordes están divinos....Gracias por enseñarnos estas cosas tan lindas. Un beso

cottonreel said...

Very nice of you to leave a comment about my Sun bonnet Sue quilts .
Now I,m wondering about the international blocks you mentioned

paqui said...

Preciosos trabajos !!!
Me encantan las aplicaciones .
Un beso

Clique X said...

Thanks great postt