Royal School of Needlework-- 2015 Courses

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Applique Lady's Signature

I am around a lot of ladies who do applique. This block was done by a lady who had decided to combine the Civil War Bride quilt with an emphasis on the horses within the quilt. If I hadn't seen this on her blog, I still would have known who did it. This is one type of signature. As I notice them, I will post others.




Jane from Wales is nearly finished with this quilt. Visit her fantastic work on her blog, "Jane's Threads and Treasures".

3 comments:

Maritza said...

Margaret, este quilt es prcioso!!!!. las telas me encantan, especialmente el caballo de la copa y la de los pájaros. Un beso

Jane in Cumbria said...

Well, Margaret, what a surprise!! I can't wait till I get to the border, with more horses....!
Thank you, and I look forward to seeing other 'signatures'..!!
Jane

Isi said...

¡Qué bonito Margaret!, me encanta como te ha quedado, y las telas son ideales!!!